Sunday 16 March 2014

Premae Harmony Multi-Vit Smoothie Serum

Hello Lovelies,

Today I wanted to share with you something I have been using for a couple of month’s now and have been really impressed with and that is Premae’s Harmony Multi-Vit  Smoothie Serum.


I am a bit fan of Premae, especially their Crème Balms, in particular the Harmony and Triumph ones and when I first received a sample of this Serum in a Glossybox I was excited to try it and I have since got a full size one.

This is a ‘lightweight shine-control serum’ that not only mattifies your skin ready to apply your make up but also ‘provides a protective second skin barrier and shields the skin against free radicals, environmental changes and chemicalised make up’ and ‘leaves skin healthy, fresh and smoothed’.


This Serum has a light consistency that absorbs into your skin really quickly, leaving it feeling fresh and shine free and you don’t need to use much of it as a little goes a long way. I have oily/combination skin and am always looking for something that will help keep my skin matte and help my make up last for longer and this does exactly that. I apply this all over my face before applying my make up, and you can also mix it with your foundation to make a light ‘BB cream’. 

I really like using primers before applying make up and I love Benefit’s Porefessional, but one of the reasons I prefer this Serum to Porefessional is that it feels more natural on my skin and like it is benefiting my skin as well as keeping it shine free.

If you haven’t tried anything from Premae I would definitely recommend you do and I am so pleased I was first introduced to Premae by a sample of their Harmony Crème Balm in my May 2013 Glossbox.

Thanks for reading :)

Nyss x

2 comments:

  1. I absolutely love Premae's Harmony Serum, my Jan Selfie Diary pics are on their website, you can see the before and after pics of how Premae's Immaculate collection cleared up my acne. I've signed up to their Premae Donna box...for £65 for 2 months, 3 product selections each month...it's a bargain! xoxo
    www.rocknrollajod.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Those boxes sound like a really good idea! xx

      Delete