Tuesday 17 December 2013

My December 'Winter Wonderland' Birchbox

Hello Lovelies, 

Today I wanted to share with you what I received in my December Birchbox. The theme for this month's box is 'Winter Wonderland' and the Birchbox Team have chosen products for this month’s box that are perfect for this busy time of year when you want to look your best with a bit of added sparkle.

 
Inside my Birchbox was…..


There were chosen to help you sparkle:

Number 4 Non-Aerosol Hair Spray - 43ml
This hair spray gives you flexible ‘crunch-free’ hold and because it is a non-aerosol hairspray it is better for the environment. I do use hairspray so will give this one a go and see how it compares to my current favourite.

Nail Rock Nail Glitter in Blue - 10ml Nail Polish & 5g Glitter
In this set there is a nail polish and a pot of fine glitter. I love nail effects like this although I am not so keen on the shade I received. I saw that some people received this in pink and I think I would have preferred that colour. Does anyone fancy swapping?

Twistband Hair Tie
This is a hair band that claims to not leave any creases in your hair when you tie your hair up and my hair is always left with creases and bumps when I tie it up so I'm looking forward to trying this. I think these are a good idea but not sure how they fit in the category of ‘sparkle’ other than the colour is slightly metallic looking?

These were chosen to help you shine:

Sin-Care Party Girl Serum - 5ml
This is a detoxifying serum that you apply before your moisturiser to brighten your complexion and it claims to assist 'in reducing signs of skin fatigue due to indulging in late nights and alcohol'. I like the sound of this and am looking forward to giving it a try. 


Lamilou Body Milk with Coco Butter and Rose Water - 30ml
This body milk has a delicate rose scent and I really like the smell of it, although I wouldn't have said it is a winter scent? I will use it though and little samples like this are always useful.

Alima Pure Luminous Shimmer Eyeshadow in Paris
This is a gorgeous shimmery mineral eyeshadow that is a light brown/taupe colour and is just the sort of colour I would choose. I can't wait to try this. 


Also included in this month's box was a $20 gift card (approx £12) for Baublebar, which is a fashion jewellery website that is now available in the UK. I haven't browsed their site before so now I have this gift card I have a perfect excuse to :)

Overall I am quite pleased with what I received this month :)

If you fancy trying a Birchbox, you can find more details here.

What did you get in your Birchbox this month? Leave me your link as a comment if you have posted about yours.

Thanks for reading :)

Nyss x

No comments:

Post a Comment