Friday 29 November 2013

NOTD - Barry M Textured Glitter Nail Paint in Countess

Hello Lovelies,

Today I have a NOTD Post for you and my NOTD is Barry M Textured Glitter Nail Paint in Countess. This is part of Barry M’s new Royal Glitter Collection and a few weeks ago I got this one and Duchess which I posted about here.


This is the most gorgeous dark purple colour with lots of sparkle in it and I absolutely love it and think it is perfect for this time of year. The nail polish is quite thick and the brush is also a nice big thick one that means it is really easy to apply. You could get away with just one coat, but I like to apply two. When it dries it is like Barry M's other Textured Nail Paint and not smooth, but if you apply a top coat it makes it more sparkly and glossy. I think if you applied more than one coat of a top coat it would be even smoother and glossier. 

In the photo I have applied a base coat of Rimmel’s Nail Rescue, then two coats of the Barry M Nail Paint followed by a coat of No. 7's Stay Perfect Top Coat.

Have you tried any of these?

Thanks for reading :)

Nyss x

No comments:

Post a Comment