Sunday 27 October 2013

Vaseline's 2013 Limited Edition Lip Therapy - Paint The Town Red Lip Tint

Hello Lovelies,

Today is a really short post, but I just wanted to share with you something I got recently and that is Vaseline’s Paint The Town Red Lip Tint which is their 2013 Limited Edition Lip Therapy. 


I got Vaseline's 2012 Limited Edition Pink Bubbly Lip Therapy last year and loved it, so when I saw the 2013 Limited Edition one I couldn't resist trying it. I have a few of the different Vaseline Lip Therapy tins and keep them in different places, like in my bag, in my bedside table and in the bathroom, so I always have one handy, because I think they are really useful if your lips are feeling a bit dry.

This smells quite sweet and leaves your lips feeling moisturised and with a subtle red tint which I really like, although I guess a slight downside to this Lip Therapy compared to some of the others is that because it is tinted red you can’t really use it for other things, such as on dry skin etc.

This was £3.49 and will probably last me ages as these tins normally do, so I am really pleased I decided to try it.

Have you tried this?

Thanks for reading :)

Nyss x

No comments:

Post a Comment