Thursday 15 August 2013

NOTD - Barry M Gelly Nail Paint in Papaya

Hello Lovelies,

Today I wanted to share with you my NOTD, which is Barry M's Gelly Nail Paint in Papaya. Barry M's Gelly Nail Paints have a high shine gel effect finish and I had been wanting to try them for a while. I bought this recently when Superdrug had an offer on some of Barry M's Nail Polishes, they are normally £3.99 each, but when I bought this I got 2 for £6.


Papaya is a lovely pastel peachy coral colour and I loved the colour as much when I applied it as I did in the bottle. This Nail Paint is quite thick and applies really easily without any streaks and dries to a really glossy shiny finish. In the photo I have applied Rimmel’s Nail Rescue as a base coat and two coats of the Gelly Nail Paint, although it is thick enough that you could probably get way with just one coat. 

Have you tried any of these Barry M Gelly Nail Paints? 

Thanks for reading :)

Nyss x

6 comments:

  1. I brought this one the other day, It is lurvely and I love the Barry M Gelly's in general. My other favourites from the line are Lychee (Cream nude) and Guava (Turquoise but darker remind me of a peacock)xxx

    Leanne | Topazstarz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have Lychee on my list of things to buy :)

      Nyss xx

      Delete
  2. Love this shade so much, so glad I picked it up x

    fabheadtotoe.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love it too. I love how well it applies as well :

      Nyss x

      Delete