Thursday 1 August 2013

My Helicopter Swing Chair

Hello Lovelies,

Today is a bit of a different post, because I wanted to share with you one of my favourite things at the moment and that is my Helicopter Swing Chair.


I bought this at the end of last summer, but didn’t use it until this summer and it is one of the best things I have ever bought. The chair itself hangs from the base and swings freely forwards/backwards and left/right. It is so comfortable and when you are laying on it even when you are not moving it swings very gently, which is so relaxing :) It’s also perfect for catching some sun, because you can move the chair to face the sun as the sun moves throughout the day without having to move the whole thing.

The sun stays in my garden until about 7pm at the moment and I've been making the most of it. Laying on this for an hour or so after work reading a magazine or listing to music is a perfect way to relax :) 

Hope you are all enjoying the sun.

Thanks for reading :)

Nyss x

4 comments:

  1. That might just be the coolest chair I have ever seen... Where did you get this? It's so cool!!! xo

    www.the-lipglossary.com
    <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I got this from a local department store and would definitely buy another if this breaks :)

      Nyss x

      Delete
  2. Wowzers!!! I want one! I'd never want to go anywhere if I had one though lol xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is so comfy, once I'm laying it is hard to get off and do something else, lol.

      Nyss xx

      Delete