Tuesday 30 July 2013

Urban Decay’s De-Slick Makeup Setting Spray

Hello Lovelies,

As the weather has been so nice lately, I’ve been outside at every opportunity and have neglected my Blog a bit, but I have been planning lots of posts while lying in the sun :)

Today I wanted to share with you something I have been using a lot recently and that is Urban Decay’s De-Slick Makeup Setting Spray, which claims to 'control oil, deflect surface shine and keep skin looking beautifully matte'. I don’t normally use this every day, but I have been using it more recently because when it has been really hot it helps keep my makeup looking fresh for longer and my skin less shiny.


This is the first makeup setting spray I have tried and I am really pleased I decided to buy it. Urban Decay have a couple of Makeup Setting Sprays and I chose the Oil-Control one because my skin does tend to get oily and shiny throughout the day.

I use about four pumps of this and it feels really refreshing on your skin, which is lovely especially when it is as warm as it has been recently and it dries really quickly. Before using this I was a bit worried that spraying something wet onto my face would smudge my makeup, especially my mascara, but it doesn’t at all and after you have sprayed it on and it has dried you can’t even tell that you have sprayed something on your face. It definitely makes my makeup last longer and stay looking fresher for longer and also helps keep my skin matte.

I would love you hear if you have tried any makeup setting sprays and what your favourite ones are.

Thanks for reading :)

Nyss x

2 comments:

  1. lovely review :)


    If you like MAC makeup, I have a lipstick giveaway on my blog :)

    llh x

    www.lauralouisehaynes.com

    ReplyDelete