Wednesday 3 July 2013

My June Favourites

Hello Lovelies,

I love reading what other people’s favourite products are and think it’s a good way of discovering products you may not have tried, so today I am going to share with you the beauty products I loved using in June.


Soap & Glory Sugar Crush Body Scrub – I absolutely love the smell of this, it smells like sweet lime and it leaves your skin feeling smooth and moisturised. I use this a couple of times a week and it makes my skin feel softer and I think also look brighter. I also always use this before shaving and it definitely makes my legs smoother than if I shaved without using it first.

L'Oreal Skin Perfection 3 in 1 Micellar Solution – I love how when you use this it genuinely feels like you are just using water on your skin. I use it with a cotton wool pads to remove my eye makeup and if you hold the pad on your eyes for a few seconds it removes your eye makeup without having to rub at your eyes and it leaves your eyes and skin feeling refreshed. I don’t have much of this left, but I will definitely be repurchasing it.

Superdrug Naturally Radiant Brightening Hot Cloth Cleanser – everytime I use this it leaves my skin feeling really clean and looking brighter and I recently reviewed it here. There are some other things in the range I want to try, but as I don’t really need them I am waiting for them to be on offer again.

MUA Undress Me Too Palette – I read lots of positive reviews about this before I bought it and I have to agree with them. The eyeshadows are quite pigmented and I love all the colours. I sometimes use just one colour and sometimes use two or three together, which I think makes this Palette really versatile. I used this a lot in June and I’m sure I will continue to. It doesn’t always last all day without an eyeshadow primer or base but for only £4 I think it’s really good value.


Elizabeth Arden Eight Hour Cream Skin Protectant – I received this in my March Glossybox and wasn’t quite sure how I would use it, because although it says it is a multi-tasker, it has the texture of a thick lip balm and so I don’t think there are many things I would use this for. However I do use this on my lips and it leaves them really soft and moistured. I had really dry lips at the start of June and this really helped and I have been using it pretty much most days since.

Mac Mineralize Skinfinish in Soft and Gentle – this is probably my favourite powder highlighter. I love how subtle it can be if you only apply a little, which I think makes it perfect to wear everyday. I have loved this since I got it, but when we had some sun at the start of June I managed to tan a little and have been using this a lot since, because I think it looks lovely when I have a bit of colour, especially when its sunny too.


Maybelline’s Mega Plush Mascara in Black – my favourite mascaras for a long time have been Maybelline’s Falsies Mascaras, but during a bblogger chat someone recommended this to me and at the time it was on offer in Tesco for only £6, so I thought I would give it a try. It has a gel-mousse formula which claims to leave your eyelashes feeling softer and not hard like other mascaras do and I have to say that it does. It gives my eyelashes extra volume and length and it hardly feels like you are wearing any mascara. I will definitely be repurchasing this when it runs out.

Have you tried any of these?

Thanks for reading :)

Nyss x

No comments:

Post a Comment