Sunday 9 June 2013

Premae Harmony Moisturising Creme Balm

Hello Lovelies,

I have been really busy lately and so haven’t been able to post as much as I would like to. Anyway today I want to share with you something that I have been really enjoying using recently and that is Premae's
Harmony Moisturising Creme Balm.


I received this in my May Glossybox and until I did, I hadn't heard of Premae. I have combination/oily skin and find that if I use a moisturiser that isn’t for combination/oily skin it just leaves my skin feeling more oily, so I am always on the lookout for a good moisturiser. This is designed for combination skin and Premae state that it contains 'antiseptic and anti-inflammatory Lemongrass Oil which soothe breakouts and reduce excess oil in the skin', and I was excited to try it.

It feels really light when applied and soaks into my skin straight away, leaving my skin feeling mattified and not oily or wet like some moisturisers do. It also helps keep my skin shine free and leaves it feeling less oily. When I use this it seems like a little goes a long way and so I don't need to apply much, so I think this little pot while last me a few weeks.

After trying this I definitely want to try some other things from Premae :) 

I'd love to hear if you have tried this and what you think of it. Or if you have the same skin type as me and have a moisturiser you love using I'd love to hear about it. 

Thanks for reading :)

Nyss x

2 comments:

  1. Ooh I'd not heard of this before either! I use Garnier Moisture match for combination to oily skin and I love it! There's a review of it on my blog if you want to have a look.

    Sophs x

    www.laviesophie.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was thinking about trying that. Will have a look at your review :)

      Nyss x

      Delete