Friday 24 May 2013

Would you Rather? Beauty Edition

Hey Lovelies,

Over the last few weeks I have seen a few bloggers post their answers to the Would You Rather – Beauty Edition Tag and after reading Kayleigh from Couture Girl and Gemma from Miss Makeup Magpie answers, I decided to give it a go myself. I find these sorts of posts really interesting to read and think they help you get to know someone better and they are quite fun to do.

So here are my answers…..

Would you rather lose all of your mascaras, eyeliners, lipsticks, and lip glosses or lose all of your palettes and eyeshadows?
I would rather lose all my palettes and eyeshadows, because I think my eyes would look better with mascara and no eyeshadow, than eyeshadow and no mascara and you could use eyeliners as eyeshadows especially if you had some soft blendable ones :) Also I would much rather lose all my palettes and eyeshadows than lipsticks and lip glosses, when shopping I am always more drawn to lip products than eyeshadows. 

Would you rather chop off all your hair or never be able to cut it again?
I think I would have to say never be able to cut it again, I think it would be bad for my hair, but I would just have to invest in lots of deep conditioning treatments, because the thought of having all my hair cut off is a nightmare for me.

Would you rather have a coral cheek or a pink cheek?
If I had to choose I would say coral, I think on me those sorts of colour look more natural, although I do love pink blushes too.

If you had £1000 to spend, Would you rather buy clothes or makeup?
I would say makeup, because I have a bigger makeup wish list than clothes wish list. I would probably buy a few expensive bits that I otherwise wouldn't be able to justify buying.

Would you rather apply lipstick as eyeliner, or eyeliner as lipstick?
I don’t know how to choose here as I wouldn't want to do either, if I had to I guess I would choose eyeliner as lipstick and choose an eyeliner colour that looked more like a lip colour, because applying lipstick to your eyes would not only look strange but I imagine it would also feel horrible. 

Would you rather only shop at MAC or Sephora?
I have never been to a Sephora and I think there aren’t any in the UK, but from what I have read Sephora sells lots of different brands, so I would have to choose Sephora.

Would you rather only use one eyeshadow colour or one lip colour for the rest of your life?
One eyeshadow colour and I would choose a neutral slightly shimmery colour that would look ok for any occasion. 

Would you rather wear winter clothes in summer or summer clothes in winter?
I always feel the cold and so definitely wouldn't want to wear summer clothes in winter so I would have to choose winter clothes in summer and if it’s hot spend lots of time in air conditioned places!

Would you rather dark nails or bright nails all year round?
I would choose dark nails, because I don’t really wear bright nails in the winter and I wouldn't mind dark nails any time of the year. 

Would you rather give up your favourite lip product or your favourite eye product?
I would class mascara as my favourite eye product and would rather wear no lip product than mascara, so I would give up my favourite lip product. Although it says you just have to give up your favourite lip product, so presumably you would still be able to wear other lip products? 

Would you rather only be able to wear your hair in a pony tail or a messy bun?
I don’t really like wearing my hair in a pony tail and don’t wear it in one apart from at home or at the gym, so I would choose a messy bun, because I think you could wear a messy bun for everyday or for a night out.

Would your rather never being able to paint your nails again or never use lip gloss?
I’d rather never to be able to use lip gloss again, because at the moment I paint my nails several times a week and love trying new colours. Also if I don’t have my nails painted they tend to break, so having my nails painted is a must for me.

Would you rather shave your eyebrows and have none at all? or sharpie them in everyday?
I would hate either, but I can’t imagine having no eyebrows and so I would have to sharpie them in everyday. Perhaps I could sharpie them in and then take some of it off, so it’s not such a strong line?!

Would you rather live without makeup or nail polish?
As much as I love nail polish, I would rather live without it than live without makeup, because I wear makeup everyday unless I am staying at home.

Some of these questions were hard to choose between and I'm glad I don’t actually have to live by some of these!

I’d love to see what your answers would be, so if you have done one of these or you do one leave me your link in the comments box.

Thanks for reading :)

Nyss x

2 comments:

  1. really nice blog !!!
    follow me
    http://scream-your-mind.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete