Sunday 19 May 2013

Garnier’s Miracle Skin Perfector BB Cream

Hello Lovelies,

Today I wanted to share with you a product that I am loving at the moment and have been using most days since about November. It is Garnier’s Miracle Skin Perfector BB Cream for combination to oily skin in the shade light.


I have never really worn liquid foundations apart from occasionally on a night out when I wanted that extra coverage. Day to day I used to just wear concealer where needed and powder foundation applied lightly with a powder brush. Then last year around November I felt my skin looked a bit dull and needed something, but I wasn’t sure what. A friend suggested I try a BB Cream and at around the same time I received in the post a sample of Garnier’s Miracle Skin Perfector BB Cream, so I thought I would give it a try. I loved how it evened out my skin tone, brightened up my face and even reduced the appearance of blemishes, however I have combination skin and found that after a couple of hours my skin looked shiny. So I decided to see if Garnier had a BB Cream for combination skin and they did, so I thought I’d give it a try. I am so pleased I did because now my skin feels naked without it.

Garnier’s Miracle Skin Perfector BB Cream for combination to oily skin has an ‘oil-free formula’ and has ‘ultra-absorbent perlite with mineral pigments’, which mattify your skin and even out your skin tone. Garnier describe this as an ‘all-in-one’ product that immediately perfects skin, provides anti-shine, blurs pores and imperfections, evens tone and boosts glow, moisturises and provides SPF 20 UV protection.

I would agree that it does do what it says it does, although I have to trust that it provides SPF 20 UV protection because I can’t really test this and we haven’t had much sun yet this year!

The texture of this is quite light so it applies really easily and evenly and I apply it with my fingers. I have found you don’t need much, although you can add more for extra coverage if you want. I then apply Rimmel Stay Matte Pressed Powder over the top with a powder brush, just to help keep my skin shine-free throughout the day.



Left - I applied a small amount to my arm so you can see what colour this shade is.
Right - I blended some here so you can see what it looks like when it has been blended

This retails at £9.99, but I have seen it on offer in a few places and at the moment it is on offer in Superdrug for only £6.66 which I think is a bargain, just a shame I have only a week or two ago started a new one. My first tube lasted about 6 months, which I was really pleased with.

Have you tried any BB Creams? I’d love to hear if you have and what ones you enjoy using, especially if you combination skin.

Thanks for reading :)

Nyss x

4 comments:

  1. No 7 do a wonderful bb cream and they have one for each skin type which is perfect! I love mine so much. Great value for money too, especially if you have a no 7 boots voucher.

    www.beautybook13.blogspot.co.uk - :) xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll have to have a look at No.7's BB Cream, thanks Lovely :) xx

      Delete
  2. Thanks so much for linking me to your post Hun! I'll definitely be checking this out the next time I'm in boots!:) xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome Lovely. Let me know if you do try it :)

      Nyss xx

      Delete