Friday 12 April 2013

Clarins Lotus Face Treatment Oil


I wanted to share this with you, because it's a product I didn't think I would enjoy using, but I love it and so am really pleased that I tried it. 

I have combination/oily skin so when one of the lovely Ladies at my local Clarins Counter recommended their Lotus Face Treatment Oil I wasn't convinced because the thought of putting oil on my skin worried me because of my skin type. However she explained that it is designed for combination/oily skin and I left with a sample. 

When I first applied this I was still a bit wary, but I applied it before bed as I had been advised to and it felt really luxurious and absorbed well into my skin. I instantly loved the smell of it, it contains Rosewood, Geranium and Lotus and the smell reminds me of being at a spa.  

In the morning my skin felt lovely, really hydrated and I think looked better and brighter. After a few times of using the sample I was given, I was convinced that this is a really lovely face treatment and now have the full size one. You only need a small amount, so the bottle would last for quite a long time and it comes with a dropper which allows you to use just the right amount. 


It is made of 100% pure plant extracts and the box states that it is 'specifically formulated to purify, balance and improve combination or oily skin'. 

Clarins do different Treatment Oils for different skin types and if you want a treat for your face I would recommend this. Don't be put off if you have oily or combination/oily skin like I was, because it really does work. 

Thank you for reading :)

If you have tried this I'd love to hear if you like it as much as I do.

Nyss x

8 comments:

  1. I've nominated you for a Vesatile Blogger award! You're blog is lush!!

    Check my blog for the details
    Whatrachloves.blogspot.co.uk xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much. What is that?

    Nyss xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey beautiful. I saw this at the Clarins counter myself and was put off by it - like why would you add more oil to oily skin? Mind = blown, ha ha. I do understand it's purpose now though and it's great it worked so good for you. I have the same skin type as you and it's super hard to find great skin products. I'll definitely be asking to have a little try of it this weekend at Clarins!

    Lots of love
    xxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really love it and it smells so nice! Did you smell it? You should definitely try it :)

      Nyss x

      Delete
  4. Sounds very good,love products from Clarins.*__*
    I like your blog. Maybe follow each other on bloglovin?
    Let me know follow you then back.
    Lovely greets Nessa

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love Clarins products too :)

      Thanks Lovely :) Will check out your blog.

      Nyss x

      Delete
  5. Ahhh this looks like a good find. I shall visit my local counter after reading this.
    Am intrigued to see if it works the same for me!

    Lovely blog.
    Jenna x

    http://jennanicholls.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete